Benefits Of Using Stripe
All Stripe transactions are Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protected. This is the standard security technology for creating an encrypted link between a web server and your browser. This encrypted link keeps all of the data passed between your computer and a website private. This is vital when inputting credit card details into a website to purchase a product.
1. Document Policies
2. Protect Cardholder Data
3. Scan and Test For Vulnerabilities
4. Encrypt Transmitted Data
5. Create and Maintain Access Logs
6. Restrict Physical Access
7. Unique IDs For Access
8. Restrict Data Access
9. Properly Updated Software
10. Use and Maintain Anti-Virus
11. Proper Password Protections
12. Use and Maintain Firewalls
All credit card information is encrypted and safely stored in Stripe's state of the art, secure data-center. This ensures both the security and integrity of all customer sensitive information.